[wplug] NetZero

Ghataora, Hardeep hghataora at ccac.edu
Thu Jan 8 14:03:17 EST 2004

I think there's a package out there called 'alien' that will convert
from one type of package to another
I think you can find it on www.rpmfind.net

Once you have it, I think all you need to do to make an .rpm of your
.deb file is

alien -r offending.file.deb

and then install the new offending.file.rpm