[wplug] Hardware I would like to sell ...

Russ Schneider russ at sugapablo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:18:47 EST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Bill Moran wrote:

> We have several PCI 802.11 NICs. These were purchased when we thought we
> were getting a great deal, but then we learned that very few people really
> want PCI wireless cards in a desktop ... oops.  We would like to get $20
> for them, but we'll take anything we can get.

What kind of cards are they?  Are they compatible with linux?  What linux
module to they use (i.e prism54.o, etc.)?

I have a Debian system (linux 2.2 kernel) on a P200 and I'd like to move
it out of my office and into the attic.  Trouble is finding a card that
will work in it.

--
[ Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]