[wplug] Desperate plea for help -- install on IBM X31 ThinkPad

Ghataora, Hardeep hghataora at ccac.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:01:55 EST 2004

The Windows XP backup tool needs Windows XP to be installed to do the
trick

Another solution depending on space constraints I guess could be dual
booting, or if you're just doing this for a day or two you could always
download an evaluation copy of VMWare, you'll get 30 days to use it,
then you wouldn't need to scrap the existing operating system.

Just a thought.