[wplug] Creation of wplug-erie@wplug.org mail list

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jan 6 11:17:02 EST 2004

wHello,

Western PA Linux Users's Group (aka WPLUG) would formally like to announce
its full support of the most recent effort to create a LUG closer to
Erie, PA. WPLUG meets regularly in Pittsburgh which greatly short changes
those in the North. Therefore, we are very much looking forward to have
a sister LUG in Erie.

A mailing list has been created specifically for planning of a LUG in
North Western PA and for items of interest to the local Linux community.
wplug-erie at wplug.org
To subscribe, please go to this URL
http://www.wplug.org/mailman/listinfo/wplug-erie

If you would like to be part of a mailing list where you can participate
in technical Linux discussion, you are more than welcome to participate in
WPLUG's general list. Most folks live in South Western PA, but I know
of a handful of folks who live in Ohio and North Western PA who post/lurk
on this list.
wplug at wplug.org
To subscribe, please go to this URL

As a LUG in Erie grows and flourishes WPLUG will continue to help Linux
Geeks in Erie as little or as much as practical.

May Linus be with you!

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher
bethlynn at wplug.org

PS: this was emailed to everyone who responded to my internet plea
"Is there an Erie LUG?"
http://www.wplug.org:8080/pipermail/wplug/2003-December/008844.html
Lunch and serious interest in making a LUG happen in Erie resulted.
This mailing is dedicated to this effort.