[wplug] Is XFree86 4.4 worth it?

chris at thistlethwaite.net chris at thistlethwaite.net
Sun Feb 29 22:30:02 EST 2004

Is anyone excited about the new release of XFree86??  I
was going to DL it today, but I wanted to see if anyone
else tried it out.  I'm just not sure if its worth a
couple hours on the phoneline.  Also, what's the deal
with the new licensing?  Everyone is freaking out about
it, I read through the changes and didn't see anything
that would make me not use it.  There are a handfull of
distros dropping 4.4 and just using 4.3.
Thanks,
Chris

GO PENS!! 2 wins HHHOORRRRAAAYYYYY!

"Everything you can imagine is real." -Pablo Picasso
http://cthwaite.tripod.com