[wplug] Here's an interesting conundrum

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 10:10:20 EST 2004

There is an Extension that can change the user agent for you.  It's
called "User Agent Switcher", by Chris Pederick.  You can find it for
Firefox under the Extensions section (under options), just choose the
New Extensions option.

I've used it a few times, but it probably will not help you too much.
Most times I've changed the user agent it was because the website was
altering the website look and feel.

If you think it's a JavaScript thing, just open the JavaScript Console.
 It will show if there are any JavaScript errors on that particular
page.

Good luck

=====
http://jjerome.com/resume.php