[wplug] Need help but somewhat offtopic

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 22:01:02 EST 2004

That's what we're trying now.
We gave Verizon the old " Comcast said we could get a free modem" story and I
think they're (Verizon) going to give him a freebee to keep him happy.

I guess OS-X isn't like Linux or FreeBSD where we can just load a generic USB
modem module and play with some conf files.

BTW - It asked for a password when I tried to su from a terminal window.
Did I need to SU and if so, what's the password? It never asked for a root
password during setup.