[wplug] Need help but somewhat offtopic

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 17:29:35 EST 2004

Hi all,

My father-in-law just purchased an iMac running OS-X Panther.

We've got everything going except for his USB DSL modem.
There are no drivers for apple for his modem (SpeedStream 4060 USB ADSL).

I'm not too familiar with OS-X.

Can we load a module for a usb dsl modem or manually configure his system to
recognize it?

He's in a pinch as it looks like he will need a new modem that is ethernet or
has apple drivers.

Sorry for the offtopic - thanks for any help,

Bob

P.S. - I know some of you WPLUG'ers are Apple people so that's why I posted
this. I did google like crazy before posting this request. Also tried Apple's
support site. No luck !