[wplug] Interview Request

Joseph A. Martin jam227 at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 19 19:27:11 EST 2004

WPLUG Members:

I would like to conduct an interview early next week with a WPLUG member who
works in an Information Science or Computer Science related job. The
interview would last for 20-30 minutes and cover topics including your field,
your educational background, your professional history, the current job
market, and getting started in Information Science.

The interview will serve as background information for a brief report I am
writing on IS careers. This is for my Written Professional Communication
class at Pitt. If you are interested in helping me out, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Please respond via personal email if you are interested.

Thank-you,

Joe
--
Joseph Martin