[wplug] Radeon 9600 No DRI

chris at thistlethwaite.net chris at thistlethwaite.net
Thu Feb 19 13:40:21 EST 2004

This may have been covered already, but I haven't been
keeping up with all the posts :(  Anyway, I have an ATI
9600 and Slackware 9.1.  I can't get direct rendering
working.  I have the dri and glx in my XF86Config but
still no go.  I also have the latest drivers from ATI.
After searching every forum known to man,  I found that
its an odd beast to tame.  Some people get it working,
others don't.  Somethings point to X not supporting the
card, but people claim to have it working.
Thanks for the help,
Chris

"Everything you can imagine is real." -Pablo Picasso
http://cthwaite.tripod.com