[wplug] In closing

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Wed Feb 18 15:47:36 EST 2004

A little over $18K. They instituted a flexible payment plan that just
requires we cover the posted interest for each month (of course, the
interest charge goes down a little faster the larger payment you can
make).

I've been fluctuating between $300 and $400 a month on it.

Once I know what tax liabilities are I'd be happy to boost that to
$500-$600 a mo.

-J