[wplug] Regarding Redhat

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 18 10:21:53 EST 2004

Sometime in February Ghataora, Hardeep assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Thanks John, that's eye opening, I know Brandon P uses them all the
| time, but I've not had need to play around with them, so it's been on a
| wish list, doesn't sound like it should be too much of a learning curve,
| although it may be an excuse for me to come to an Installfest.

hey np. i played around with kickstart for a while. i didn't realize how
useful it is until i had to manage a lot of computers. now i can walk
around with a bootable floppy or cd and install 8 or 10 computers at once.
if you have problems, post them to the list and someone will proabably be
able to help.

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E