[wplug] job posting : Temporary Part time Linux Network Consultant

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Feb 17 22:15:04 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm in a class this semester that is in search of a Linux Sysadmin
for some consulting work to help setup the hands-on classwork.
The TA has asked me to post this job here.

Respondents, please be careful not to send your resume or your
inquires about this position to me or to the list

Thanks,
Beth Lynn

So here it is...

Community College of Allegheny County - South Campus
Temporary Part time Linux Network Consultant

Assist in building LAN services and simulated DMZ and Internet for network
artifact generation and instructional purposes using Red Hat Linux and
VMware. Extensive experience in Linux networking required. Knowledge of
VMware and network security preferred. 20 hours a week for 6 to 8 weeks
to help complete the project. Work schedule is flexible. Compensation
negotiable.

To apply: email application and resume attachment to pwang at ccac.edu
	  or call 412 469 6320
Application deadline: open until position filled