[wplug] Will the real WPLUG please take charge

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Feb 17 12:01:09 EST 2004

I don't think you did anything wrong.  I think it was a good idea, and I
applaud your effort to get WPLUG involved with other groups and activities.

No matter what WPLUG tries to do, someone will oppose it.  That's why
democracies are based on _majority_ rule, because _unanimous_ rule is
impossible.  It seems to me that most of the people who commented were
in favor of the activity.  I would attend if I had the time to spare,
but I'm too bogged down on this current project to take a Wednesday
morning off.

Regardless, if you're attending and interested, I still plan to donate
a stack of Knoppix CDs.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies