[wplug] Will the real WPLUG please take charge

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Feb 17 11:53:45 EST 2004

Bryon Gill wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Bill Moran wrote:
>
>>We live in a world where a married president has sex with an intern and
>>nothing bad ever comes of it.  What on Earth are you afraid is going to
>>happen here?
>
> Most of what you say is great, but let's keep the politics off the list?
> I'm itching to respond but it's off topic.

Well ... if it's off-topic, respond off-list ;)  But I probably won't be
interested, as politics bore me.

My point was a PR one.  All I was trying to say was that even negative
PR usually has a _positive_ effect.  In theory, this is because the
biggest error in the world of PR is _not_ communicating!  Thus, even
negative or misinformation is better than no information.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies