[wplug] Will the real WPLUG please take charge

Carl Trusiak carl_trusiak at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:49:59 EST 2004

The mission does have a legitimate goal, informing the general public of
options available to them.  Rather than using this presentation to perform
this mission, a few groups can get together and do something along those
lines and offer CDs to all attendees.  Something along the lines of
O’Reilly’s http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2002/ although probably
smaller.  Tech Council could be contacted to help with the planning.  Other
groups such as PittJUG could be brought in on the mix.

Just a thought.