[wplug] open source distribution mission

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 17 08:14:55 EST 2004

I don't believe the point is to "disrupt" the conference.  The way Beth
Lynn describes the KGB event is just a little get together, or a little
conference of our own.  I don't think we will be harassing the Gates
conference folks with Linux propaganda.  We are just showing the "other"
side of computer operating systems.  As long as I don't hear a "Down With
Microsoft" chant at the get together, I will be happy.

-Henry

--On Monday, February 16, 2004 1:51 PM -0500 "Weber, Larry A"
<laweber at switch.com> wrote:r