[wplug] open source distribution mission

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Mon Feb 16 13:51:41 EST 2004

If the plan here is to actively disrupt a conference then as a responsible
leader you need to clearly state that.  Is this type of activity supported
by the board and members?  With all of the bad press associated with the
attacks on SCO is this a wise way to seek press coverage?  Is introducing a
few people to Linux really worth what we risk?