[wplug] Pittsburgh DSL questions

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Feb 15 22:49:18 EST 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Steven Leach wrote:
> What ISP(s) should I consider and/or avoid at all costs?
I've had:
Bell Atlantic (long before the name change)
Verio
Speakeasy
Telerama
and back to Speakeasy.

I never had major problems with any of them. Telerama and Speakeasy are
both linux and clueful person friendly. I've had between 2 and 16 IP
addresses from each of them except the first, but that was back in '98 and
I didn't ask for more.

If you decide for speakeasy, let me know. We both get some kind of
referral discount or something.

If you haven't seen it already, you should consider looking at:
http://www.dslreports.com/

-james