[wplug] perl help

Ryan W. Frenz rfrenz at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Feb 15 11:27:27 EST 2004

Sorry if this is an easy question -- I'm relatively new to perl.  I'm
trying to launch ssh from a perl script.  I can launch it fine, but I
need the user to be able to enter password when ssh prompts for it.
Right now, I'm just getting the prompt for password but then "permission
denied" instantly.  I guess I need perl to allow the user to enter the
password, then regain control after that.  Any ideas?  I hope the
question made sense.  I've attached the script...

Thanks,
Ryan

# ! perl

$prog = $ARGV[0]