[wplug] Document management

PGHConsult Lists lists at pghconsult.com
Thu Feb 12 02:44:09 EST 2004

I'm hoping someone out there can help me locate a piece of software for
documentation. This software can be Linux or Windows based. I need to
utilize this software to document servers (hardware, services, roles,
software versions) as well as maintenance records and daily IT operations.
Most of this information will be entered manually or copied from other
applications (although any sort of automation would be great). Most
importantly the information in this program has to be able to be sorted
just looking for software that will go out and poll the servers for this
information, the program needs to be broad enough that it will accept any
type of information. Any recommendations on what you're currently using and
how well it works would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Arnaud-