[wplug] Supercharge your Linksys WRT54G router

Jay wplug at caldron.com
Wed Feb 4 22:18:02 EST 2004

I got this on Slashdot--sorry if it is old news.  There is a firmware
upgrade to Linksys WRT54G router that seems to work really well.  It
incorporates wondershaper so that it really benefits Uploading speed.  I
just upgraded my router and it seems to be working as promised.  Here is
the link
http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/38267

slashdot article
http://slashdot.org/articles/04/02/04/1523227.shtml?tid=106&tid=137&tid=164&tid=185&tid=193

Hope the links work. I have not been checking my wplug mail lately because I'm
busy with another project so I can not make a timely response.
Jay