[wplug] Automate conversion from Excel to text in Linux

Carl Trusiak carl_trusiak at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:21:16 EST 2004

A Java Plug:)

There are two ways to do this from Java one is to use POI from Jakarta
Apache, the other is to use the Java API from OpenOffice.  Now, I believe
OpenOffice may have a C api as well if you are more confotable there.

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/index.html
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/sdk/index.html

Either one of these should get you moving in the right direction.