[wplug] Since we're off topic

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Wed Feb 4 11:30:43 EST 2004

> So, you have to throw that into your considerations: the 300w power
> supply may not really be capable of 300w.

	In total agreement, and why I recommend 400-500w.

> However, it depends on your usage.  James has an 80G HDD, and with all

	It does depend on usage. Mapworks here at my house has 240g of
redundant storage, and I have to rotate the logs to keep from running out
of space.  My other two are used for the desktop video that I do
(http://tv.seattlewireless.net), and they are usually pretty full. YMMV.

	Of course, after I found Internet Radio, MP3s are useless...

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		Location Based WiFi