[wplug] Since we're off topic

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Wed Feb 4 11:06:16 EST 2004

> > did that from day 1, I figured it was some sort of *feature* but now I
> > don't think so anymore.
>
> 	And what kind of CPU do you have in this? Anything over 800Mhz,
> your 300-watt power supply, is just not going to cut it.

Well, it's an Athlon 2000.  What would you recommend?

> 	Don't bother with 40-gig disks. Go with 80s or 120s. Buy online!

As for that, I could get a 40-gig drive for $40, or an 80-gig drive for
$56.  Why spend the extra (2x)$16, when I have every data file I've ever
owned for as long as I've owned a computer, and still have 20 gigs free on
my 40-gig drive?

I suppose $0.70/gig is a pretty tempting offer.

But I apparently need that money to buy a new power supply.

-Brandon