[wplug] Since we're off topic

Randy Kosarik randykos at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 22:32:03 EST 2004

Did it ever work? If not, check your BIOS jumper - many ship in clear
setting.
(I assuming it was working as you stated lately)
Do you get any beeps at power on? One or more? One should be a good
indicator, more may indicate a video card not fully plugged in.
If not, take the memory out and power up with memory out - it should beep a
series of beeps. This should confirm the processor is working.

Another thing to try if your BIOS clear jumper was not in the "clear"
setting, clear your BIOS by putting it in that setting and then back to
normal setting. Just incase there was something set - like if the CPU/memory
settings are in BIOS and you or someone else tried to overclock.

-Randy