User Comments Re: [wplug] GIMP

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Mon Feb 2 10:46:37 EST 2004

Jeremy,

  As an avid GIMP user, I must say it is fantastic.  I took classes on an
earlier version of Photoshop and used it for about a year before finding
out about GIMP.  The GIMP controls are quite intuitive, and it has a nice
collection of filters and available scripts.

  You can definitely find neat tutorials out there as well, which is how I
got started in GIMP.  I have found that the best way to learn graphics
programs is to work through the short goal-oriented tutorials that people
publish.

Enjoy,
Patryk