[wplug] Comcast internet

Dave Tremel djtremel at zbzoom.net
Tue Dec 21 22:27:51 EST 2004

Here is the address that you will need for the proxy server:
sas.r6.attbi.com

Set both the HTTP and SSL proxy servers to that address, set the port to
8000. Make sure that you put r6.attbi.com in the no proxy/bypass the
proxy server box.

Once you have that set, you want to visit http://sas.r6.attbi.com which
should start the registration process. That address may be SSL enabled,
you may have to enter it as: https://sas.r6.attbi.com

You'll need the account information that is on the pink sheet the
installer leaves with you.

A quick Google search gave me this page which should help you as well.

http://www.tiger-marmalade.com/~james/journal.php?cms=568

-Dave