[wplug] Portable MP3 players. Any not require software?

Michael E Uhl meu102 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 17:53:57 EST 2004

I have an iRiver ifp180? (i think).  iRiver provides two different
firmware distribution, one meant to work with their "manager" software
and another that makes the device act as a run-of-the-mill USB mass
storage device.  With the mass storage firmware you can simply mount the
player under linux.  The player I have is fairly old, so I don't know if
they offer this same option for their newer players.

-michael

--
Michael Edward Uhl