[wplug] Problems with LILO

Gene Wilson etwilson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:16:02 EST 2004

Thanks Brian:
My son ended up fixing it himself and I actually don't know what as
wrong since he did since he tried ten different things and didn't take
notes on what actually worked.  From what I gathered of his
explanation, DELL was doing some tricks with partitions that LILO
couldn't handle.  I'd like to investigate furthur but dumb old grad
school keeps sucking up my time so I won't.

Gene