[wplug] OpenAFS: sys_call_table

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Tue Dec 7 16:14:08 EST 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Brian Sammon wrote:

> You might want to check out Arla (http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/arla/).
> They seem to have found a way around this problem that doesn't require patching
> the kernel.
> I've used it successfully at CMU.

Any suggestions where to go if it doesn't compile correctly?  The
arla-drinkers mailing list has ignored my query.

It looks as though arla may be insufficiently mature for me.  At least,
its documentation is incredibly scant and also very intimidating.

By any chance, would you [or others] be available to help me get this
working at the meeting this Saturday?  I've been using Linux for 18 months
now -- to not have gotten AFS working yet is causing me a considerable
amount of consternation.

-Brandon