[wplug] Changing the order of modules while booting. Suse 9

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Dec 7 15:33:42 EST 2004

Dileep Vangasseri <dil5516 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The technical service from linuxant told me that it
> would be fine if I could change the order of the
> modules while booting. But I do not have much idea how
> to change the order.

According to "13.4.1. Adding init Scripts" here:
<http://www.novell.com/documentation/suse91/suselinux-adminguide/html/ch13s04.html>
and "Init Scripts" under here:
<http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/cooldev/features/a_redhat_rpms_to_suse_cdev.html>
you can use the "Required-Start" field inside the wireless init
script to make sure the PCMCIA script runs first.

However, I'm not a SuSE user, so you may not want to rely on my
advice exclusively.  :)