[wplug] Changing the order of modules while booting. Suse 9

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 01:32:31 EST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. But unfortunately it is not
working in my case with SuSe 9.

The technical service from linuxant told me that it
would be fine if I could change the order of the
modules while booting. But I do not have much idea how
to change the order.

With regards,
Dileep

--- "Robert E. Coutch" <robert.coutch at verizon.net>