[wplug] Changing the order of modules while booting. Suse 9

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Dec 6 20:54:21 EST 2004

I had a wireless card running on SuSE 9.1 using NDIS-Wrapper.

The system did exactly what you describe.

I then used YAST and deleted the wireless card and re-added it changing the
settings to wireless and the driver to ndiswrapper.

After rebooting, the system loaded the modules in the same order but it
worked.

Maybe give this a try and see what happens.

-Bob