[wplug] Changing the order of modules while booting. Suse 9

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 16:45:46 EST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to configure a netgear WG511 PCMCIA wireless card with my suse 9 linux. I could get the things working by using the driverloader from linuxant. But each time when I boot I have to reload the driver loader since network services start before the PCMCIA while booting. Is there any way by which I can change the order in which the modules are loading while booting? I would like to load my PCMCIA module before the network services so that the system can detect by wlan0 automatically.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Dileep