[wplug] Just need to vent...

duncanhutty at comcast.net duncanhutty at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 10:00:01 EDT 2004

Yes, all the time. Of the 30ish hosts I have to keep going, there are 2 P3s (fileserver/PDC and database server) 2 early P4s (my desktop and one other) and the rest are K6-2 450/500s or worse with 64-128MB running win98 and they wonder why the antivirus scan takes so long.
I am trying to create an SMTP/IMAP server with spamassassin on a box with a 6GB drive which doesn't support DMA.
Passwords are shared between all employees and not changed when one leaves...
blah, blah, blah.
Duncan