[wplug] Ethernet Full Duplex Problem

Frank W. Holden Jr. frank.holden at comcast.net
Mon Aug 30 12:54:38 EDT 2004

i Ken. I read the thread and what I haven't seen yet is someone asking
what the FW side is connected to... If you have it connected to ?DSL
or a cable modem, I have found that they will only do 10Mb and will
completely refuse 100Mb... I would try it to a switch and talk to the
machine.

Just a thought!
Frank