[wplug] Ethernet Full Duplex Problem

Wise, Jeremey jeremey.wise at agilysys.com
Mon Aug 30 09:04:26 EDT 2004

A little late but it would seem no one has mentioned the issue that the
NIC is likely set to autonegociate and as such I have had numerous
issues with that. Hard code this setting in /etc/modules.conf for the
NIC. These parameters are vendor specific and as such you may need to to
some inquiries with the NIC. If this is the issue post the NIC and
Driver you are using.

--
Call if you have any questions,

Jeremey Wise