[wplug] Stuff that needs to find a new home.

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Sun Aug 29 17:46:52 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Here is an updated list.

Kitchen Stuff
GONE: Mr. Coffee Machine (10 cup)
GONE: Mr. Coffee Ice Tea machine (w/ two pitchers)
Very Large Deep Fryer (holds a gallon of oil) $20
Small Space Heater w/ Thermostat Control $10

Furniture
2 Chairs (matching recliner and rocker, light brown, perfect for college
student's first apartment) $25 for the pair
Super Single Waterbed (with Semi Waveless mattress, bookcase
headboard, 4 year old heater and frame, Drawer Pedestal base and
pump) $50
FREE: Brass and Glass tea cart

Computer Related
GONE: AMD K6-2 350 machine with a load of parts
GONE: Pentium 133 system
FREE: 14" VGA Monitor
Apple PowerMac 9500 PPC602 machine w/ Kb mouse and Monitor.
FREE: Epson Dot Matrix Printer
GONE: 48-port HP Hub 10-base-t
GONE: 8-port Intel Managed Switch 10/100
Westel DSL modem (compat w/ Verizon, EarthLink, Telerama, and many others)
USB IDE Disk enclosure $15
DEC Full Sized SCSI Disk enclosure w/ 2gb disk $15
Parallel Port Zip Drive $20
GONE: Load of other parts

Home Entertainment
FREE: Older Kenwood Stereo Amp (has minor relay problem)
Techniques AM/FM Tuner $10
Pair floor standing speakers (work ok) $10
GONE: RadioShack 5-channel Mixer
GONE: RadioShack Reverb Box
GONE: Folding Mic Stand
GONE: Shure XLR Mic w/ 1/4 adapter
Wireless Speakers/Headphones $20
4-head Mono VCR $20
GONE: X10 Wireless Camera Kit.

Ham Radio Related
RigBlaster Pro Computer to Radio Audio Interface / Rig Control
Has all cables Is just over a year old.  I payed over $250 for it but it is
useless to me without an HF rig.  So will let it go for $175 obo.
That's it for now but their will probably be more.

Shawn