[wplug] distro needed

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 20:53:03 EDT 2004

I have all sorts of ISO's including Fedora Core2, Debian 30r1, FreeBSD
5.2.1-Release, Mandrake 10 Official, Damn Small Linux 0.7.1, SuSE 9.1
Personal and Knoppix 3.4 in a CD travel case.

Anyone on the list is welcome to borrow it anytime they want.

I live in New Kensington and work in Green Tree/Crafton.

If you're interested, just drop me an email.

-Bob