[wplug] Stuff that needs to find a new home.

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Thu Aug 26 22:36:00 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a bunch of stuff that needs to find a new home because I am not going
to move it.  So I hope some of you can use the stuff.

Kitchen Stuff
Mr. Coffee Machine (10 cup)
Mr. Coffee Ice Tea machine (w/ two pitchers)
Very Large Deep Fryer (holds a gallon of oil)

Furniture
2 Chairs (matching recliner and rocker, light brown, perfect for college
student's first apartment)
Super Single Waterbed (with Semi Waveless mattress, bookcase headboard, 4
year old heater and frame, Drawer Pedestal base and pump)
Brass and Glass tea cart

Computer Related
AMD K6-2 350 machine with a load of parts
Pentium 133 system
14" VGA Monitor
Apple PowerMac 9500 PPC602 machine w/ Kb mouse and Monitor.
Epson Dot Matrix Printer
48-port HP Hub 10-base-t
8-port Intel Managed Switch 10/100
Westel DSL modem (compat w/ Verizon, EarthLink, Telerama, and many others)
USB IDE Disk enclosure
DEC Full Sized SCSI Disk enclosure
Parallel Port Zip Drive
Load of other parts

Home Entertainment
Older Kenwood Stereo Amp (has minor relay problem)
Techniques AM/FM Tuner
Pair floor standing speakers (work ok)
RadioShack 5-channel Mixer
RadioShack Reverb Box
Folding Mic Stand
Shure XLR Mic w/ 1/4 adapter
Wireless Speakers/Headphones

That's it for now but their will probably be more.

Shawn