[wplug] [wplug-announce] Ohio LinuxFest

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Aug 24 10:52:31 EDT 2004

The Ohio LinuxFest is a free event, open to all interested on a
first-come, first-served basis.  The event will be hosted at The Ohio
State University in Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday, October 2nd, from 10:00AM
until 6:00PM and with an hour for lunch.  While this is a free event,
registration is required so that we know how many people to expect.  Full
details & registration information can be found at the event's website:

  http://www.ohiolinux.org/

This year's list of speakers includes representation from the Apache
Software Foundation, Red Hat, the Samba Team, Novell (SUSE), and more.

Our first annual event was also hosted at The Ohio State University in
Columbus, Ohio and drew people from throughout the Mid-West:  Ohio,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Illinois.
This year will be even bigger and better:  more speakers, more topics,
more people, and more Linux brainfood for you to enjoy.  We'll also have
Birds-of-a-Feather and open lightning talk discussions (more on that as
the event draws closer;  make sure to register now and keep updated).

Please visit the Ohio LinuxFest website for full event details.

We look forward to seeing you at this year's event!

Sincerely,

Ohio LinuxFest Team

contact: team at ohiolinux.org