[wplug] lcd recommendations >=19 inch

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Aug 18 14:16:06 EDT 2004

Hello,

I use a Dell 1901FP which is a Sony based 19" flat panel at work.
It works well with Linux. We have maybe 100 of these in service with more
to come.

Nice features about it are the one button push to switch between dvi and
svga and usb hub. The stand is far better than smaller and older Dell flat
panels.

In general, I would be skeptical about anything huge and wide screen.

Please let us know what you end up choosing.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn