[wplug] Moterboard - Decision time

vze57qmg at verizon.net vze57qmg at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 12:05:38 EDT 2004

I actually use a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS PCI card AND the onboard sound card too.

The S.B. is used for driving my external MIDI devices and has a headset connected for game play so that the wife doesn't complain about all the explosions, gun shots, and yelling going on when I play Enemy Territory online.

The onboard sound card is used for CD audio, desktop sound effects, mp3's and the TV tuner card.