[wplug] Clear Out Printer Queue

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Sun Aug 15 15:12:23 EDT 2004

Thanks, Jonathan,

I tried that and I suppose it cleared the cups queue, but I still have stuff
in the print queue.  I inserted some relevant screen shots below.  (no
particular order, not all dated today).  [This is a second submittal of this
item.  The attached pictures made the post so large it went into the
moderator bin, so I am submitting this plea again without the visual
evidence. ]

I guess that the print jobs are left over from when I was trying to print to
a samba protocol printer and never connected properly  I can’t delete the
printers or print jobs even though I try.  The jobs still stay queued.  You
will notice the same jobs in both queue’s below, even though they are queued
to different printer objects.

I did not set up this PC.  I am using it temporarily and will need to return
it.  I suppose there is some security set up somewhere, that I need to
figure out.

You can see from the print queue, that not all data is listed in the right
fields, so something is clearly corrupted, but I don’t know how to clear out
the mess.

Thanks for any more ideas WPLUG’ers.

Greg Simkins
Pittsburgh, PA