[wplug] Re: [wplug-bsd] RH Enterprise WS on a Novell Network

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Aug 11 11:12:56 EDT 2004

Gregory.S.Gavin at seagate.com wrote:

> Sorry. I must have posted to the wrong place. This is my first time.

Not a problem.  We're all newbies at some point.  For example, if you CC
the mailing list in your replies, you're more likely to get a good
response, as everyone on the mailing list will have an opportunity to
respond.

> I'm trying to get a working Novell client on a RH Enterprise Work Station.

Gotcha.  Unfortunately, I don't have much experience making Linux play nice
with Novell, but hopefully someone else will.

As a side note, since you paid for RH Enterprise, shouldn't your support
agreement with Red Hat cover them helping you get this going?  I mean, hell,
you paid for it, right?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies