[wplug] Re: [wplug-bsd] RH Enterprise WS on a Novell Network

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Aug 11 09:40:29 EDT 2004

Gregory.S.Gavin at seagate.com wrote:

> Thanks to an intern we had last summer, I have all the information and a
> shell script to set up RH 7.2, 8, and 9. Unfortunately we now have
> Enterprise WS and I am stuck. Searching RH's website has been frustrating
> and unsuccessful. I need to know what RPM's (ipxutils- ncpfs) I need and
> how to get them. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I am
> obviously somewhat of a newbie.

BSD question.

Personally, I don't really understand your question, or what it is you're
trying to accomplish, however, I'm sure there are lots of folks on this
list who will be able to help out.  What exactly is it you're trying to
accomplish?  Are you trying to upgrade existing RH machines to the latest
Enterprise WS?

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies