[wplug] Help Needed

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Tue Aug 3 21:35:31 EDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:28:13PM -0400, wplug wrote:

>    I'm sure many of you have completed online forms where a random group of
>    letters or numbers had to be entered to complete the form submittal.
>
>    I'll refer to it as a bot stopper for lack of a better term.

Unfortunately they're also  "blind stoppers".   If you're implementing
this  for anybody who's concerned  about accessibility, you'll need to
consider alternatives for those whose browsers  can't render images or
those for whom images are useless.  Just a heads-up...

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco <cdemarco at fastmail.fm>