[wplug] (no subject)

Ritchie, Lauren Lauren.Ritchie at agy.com
Tue Aug 3 09:57:26 EDT 2004

hello,

Ok i have another question, i have samba 3.0.4 installed on my RedHat 9.0
pc, and now i am to put smbclient on it. The reason for this smbclient is:
1) so the linux pcs can access the companys shared drives, which has
databases, files, etc.they would need to look at and
2) to add printers to the linux machines, so printing can be possible from
the linux pcs

Can anyone help me or advise me?? I was not familiar with samba, let alone
smbclient!

Thanks!

Lauren Ritchie
AGY Intern
lauren.ritchie at agy.com
The information contained in this message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information without retaining any copies. Thank You