[wplug] wplug.org choking?

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sun Aug 1 11:58:02 EDT 2004

> I'll download the first few K of data, and then the connection will
> hang for a 'long period' of time

I'm glad someone else is seeing it too.  I gripe about it on IRC
but nobody believes me, or  blames it on my rather latent satellite
connection.  Some folks / machines / ISPs it behaves like that,
and many others it doesn't.  There's probably a configuration / routing
issue somewhere.  It's not just the website, ssh connections can take
forever to negotiate.  It took 15 minutes to upload a 20K file once.

Needless to say, makes it frustrating to maintain the site.

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "the summer is the worst time to go nipple hub shopping"
    -- shank